Friday, December 9, 2011

Scarves

Black and Brown!
An orange scarf is a great color this season!
Well y'all, I am very into scarves right now. Ever since I got to college, I have been trying new things and new fashion out. In high school I never really wore scarves! I mean yes we do live in Texas, but still when it gets cold I love my scarves. You can pair scarves with just about anything! Pair a nice soft light brown scarf with a black and white striped shirt, black pants, and brown boots. I know you are thinking "ugh Kristen brown and black again?" Its cute guys just think about it a little longer. I will put a picture up to show you that it isn't that bad! You can also pair a colored/floral scarf with a black dress, cardi, and some colored tights and brown boots. Can you say adorable? There are so many great ways to pair scarves with your clothes. Y'all all need to try it out especially since it's getting pretty cold!
Dress, cardi, scarf, and some boots!

Leopard print scarf? YES please!

No comments:

Post a Comment